Terms and Conditons
We reserve the right to terminate or modify the Demo Website in whole or in part, in any manner in our sole discretion, without notice. We will not be liable if, for any reason, all or any part of the Demo Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to all or part of the Demo Website to a subset of permitted users. You are solely responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to access the Demo Website.
Data Visible to Other Users
The Demo Website is a collection of shared instances that automatically reset on a timed schedule. Anything input by a user of the Demo Website that remains on an instance following your use will be visible and usable to all other users that access the same instance before it is reset. In addition to the rights provided to ServiceNow above, you hereby grant to all users of the Demo Website a royalty‑free, fully‑paid, non‑exclusive, non‑transferable, sub‑licensable, worldwide right to use any data and intellectual property provided by you to each other user of the Demo Website solely to use the Demo Website as described herein.
2. Prohibited Uses
You agree not to access or use (and shall not permit others to access or use) the Demo Website or ServiceNow Intellectual Property in any manner:
- Other than for product evaluation purposes (specifically excluding product demonstration, development, or any production or commercial purposes).
- To process, use, transmit or introduce any confidential or sensitive information of any kind, including personally identifiable information, sensitive personal data, health information of any kind, or factual data regarding your employees or third data, and particularly excluding: (1) information protected under the privacy or security regulations issued pursuant to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) or subject to the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health (HITECH) Act; or (2) non‑public sensitive or personally identifiable information including but not limited to drivers license numbers, passport numbers, social security numbers, tax identification numbers, voter registration numbers or similar identifying numbers, health information, or financial information including bank, checking, credit card, debit card, or other account numbers.
- To license, sub‑license, sell, re‑sell, rent, lease, transfer, distribute or time share or otherwise make them available for access by third parties.
- To disassemble, reverse engineer, decompile or modify them or otherwise create derivative works of them.
- To access them for the purpose of developing a product or service that competes with a ServiceNow Product.
- To use them to create, use, send, store or run viruses or other harmful computer code, files, scripts, agents or other programs or engage in any other malicious act.
- To disrupt their security, integrity or operation.
- To remove or modify a copyright or other proprietary rights notice in them.
- To use them to reproduce, distribute, display, transmit or use material protected by copyright or other intellectual property right (including the rights of publicity or privacy) without first obtaining the permission of the owner.
- To use them to damage the property of another.
- That violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation, or advocates, promotes or assists in any unlawful act, constitutes an illegal threat or violates export control laws.
- That temporarily or permanently alters, erases, removes, copies, modifies, halts or disables any ServiceNow or third party data, software or network.
- To transmit or introduce offensive materials, including those involving profanity, violence, sexual conduct, pornography or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- To monitor or attempt to gain unauthorized access to: (1) an account or computer not belonging to you; (2) any data, information or communications on any network or system not owned by you, without authorization; (3) any system or network user accounts or passwords of other users, without authorization; or (4) e‑mail addresses, screen names or other identifiers without the consent of the person identified (including, without limitation, phishing, password robbery, spidering and harvesting).
- That is false, deceptive, misleading or fraudulent, including but not limited to: (1) any attempt to impersonate any person or entity, including any other user, ServiceNow or a ServiceNow employee; (2) to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization; and (3) any attempt to give the impression that you are posting materials from any person or entity other than yourself if that is not the case, including but not limited to altering your IP source address.
- To monitor or copy materials on the Demo Website for any unauthorized purpose or access the Demo Website via any automatic device, process or means of access such as a robot or spider.
- That may have a detrimental effect on the Demo Website’s function, user interaction or security, including but not limited to: (1) gaining unauthorized access to, or attempting to compromise the security of, any network, system, computing facility, equipment, data or information; (2) attempting to intercept, redirect or otherwise interfere with communications intended for others; (3) disabling, damaging overburdening or impairing the Demo Website or any server, computer or database connected to or accessed by the Demo Website; (4) modifying, blocking or otherwise interfering with the display of the Demo Website; (5) interfering with another user’s ability to access, use and enjoy the Demo Website; (6) accessing another user’s registration information or user account without that user’s express written permission; (7) transmitting or introducing any malicious or technologically harmful element to the Demo Website such as a spyware program, virus, Trojan horse, worm or logic bomb; (8) performing, without ServiceNow’s express prior written authorization, scalability testing, load testing, probing, scanning, penetration or vulnerability testing of the Demo Website, including without limitation the Community Services; and (9) engaging in any activities that results in any server being the target of a denial of service attack.